About Us Pricing Portfolio Contact


Kimberly de Blieck
I have been hairdressing for just about 5 years now, and I graduated from Utopia Academy of Hair Design in Abbotsford.

I have always had a passion for hair, and this has been something I have wanted to do since I was young. I worked in a salon for a couple of years, but an unfortunate turn of events took place where I realized I was allergic to hair colour. I was no longer able to work in a salon environment and I had to quit my dream job and rethink what I was going to do with my life.

Up-do's and wedding's has always been something that I enjoyed doing the most; to be able to work with the bride and/or bridal party to create a desired looked that makes everyone happy on that special day.

I knew that there was no way I could give up hairdressing even if I couldn't work in a salon environment. That's when the idea of starting this business came up. To incorporate my love for hair and weddings into a business.

People always love things that are convient. I have learned that there is a strong desire with brides to not have to leave their home the morning of their wedding. Having us come to your desired location has been a big draw for brides.

With an eye for creativity and detail, I have been able to make brides and bridesmaids very happy on that speical day, and I look forward to doing many more.

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates